A mere 13 hours ago I posted an online ad for my apartment. Since then I have had 5 inquiries and booked 5 viewings (2 which have already been completed and 1 to be conducted in an hour). Damn, maybe I should consider a new career path. $$$
As of today, it is infact true that I have secured myself an apartment in Calgary come May 1st. Thanks for the offer Meg, good luck with the roomate/new apartment search!
What's this? Megan are you moving again? What's the new address Laurel? I could alway put twin beds in one room and charge you 500.00 for a shared room w/shared bath! Your always safe in Calgary girls! Your favorite Auntie!
5 comments:
have you found a new place in calgary yet?
make that 7 inquiries
As for the search in Calgary - well, there is something in the works but nothing has been guaranteed or finalized yet(please don't hate me).
As of today, it is infact true that I have secured myself an apartment in Calgary come May 1st. Thanks for the offer Meg, good luck with the roomate/new apartment search!
What's this? Megan are you moving again? What's the new address Laurel? I could alway put twin beds in one room and charge you 500.00 for a shared room w/shared bath! Your always safe in Calgary girls! Your favorite Auntie!
Post a Comment