Thursday, March 08, 2007

Everybody is (going) on a Holiday!

Apparently 2007 is the year of travel in the Bailey family. Mind you, every year is travel year for the Baileys - but especially 2007. R&R just got back from a month in the California, Arizona and Mexico, D&L are RVing through half of Mexico, and T&C are soaking it up in Cozumel. Now Meg is uttering travel talk.

I submitted my passport in early February in hopes that it will be back by the end of April. Why the end of April? Well, as a convocation gift from my folks, they have offered to take me on a 3-4 day trip to ANYWHERE in Western Canada or the USA. Woohoo! I'll be done classes by April 26th and will move to Calgary very shortly after. I don't start work until May 14th, so basically I have a window of opportunity to travel sometime between about May 2-12th.

Now I have to figure out where to go! Obviously we're going to try to be as economical as possible, so that is a big factor. However, all I know is I'd like to be near the ocean and somewhere hot (San Diego perhaps)? Any suggestions?

lets hope the passport comes in time!

2 comments:

Raymondo said...

How about a day trip to the West Edmonton Mall and their Waterpark. Sound like fun???

Laurel said...

uh, not so much.