It's gone it's gone it's actually gone! No more broken glass on the floor. Mind you, I did have to make a fourth request, but I held my ground and that is the important part. No more passive aggressive me? - well sort of.
Haha - but if I broke something of hers, she wouldn't care and I'd end up cleaning it up in like two seconds because I hate confrontation!
I think I'm the kid who eventually just walked into a 7-11 and shot everyone because I finally cracked. Ask my mom about my blow ups when I was younger - I let it ALL out. Must prevent that from happening. I don't think I've had a blow up (and I mean a real, full fledged blow up) in a few years though.
3 comments:
yay!
I was going to suggest that if we made a week, that you should break something of theirs.
Haha - but if I broke something of hers, she wouldn't care and I'd end up cleaning it up in like two seconds because I hate confrontation!
I think I'm the kid who eventually just walked into a 7-11 and shot everyone because I finally cracked. Ask my mom about my blow ups when I was younger - I let it ALL out. Must prevent that from happening. I don't think I've had a blow up (and I mean a real, full fledged blow up) in a few years though.
Woo-Hoo!
Post a Comment