If I could just skip forward to Friday evening - that would be wonderful. Unfortunately I must face the reality that is final exams. What drives me nuts is that I'll spend countless hours learning the intimate details about King Darius II, the Yerkes-Dodson effect, or Frank Lloyd Wright's architectural philosophies, only to completely forget any and all information in about 48 hours. Uuugh...
In unrelated matters, I'm refusing to clean up the broken glass on my kitchen floor from an 'accident' I did not commit two days ago. Do I hold my ground and put up another day of walking around with shards of glass in my foot, or do I just clean up the damn mess myself and move on? Seriously people, clean up your messes, especially when you break my stuff.
I'm not bitter at all... :)
1 comment:
I say stand your ground- but I'd probably clean it up, as I'm such a sucker for these conflicts anyway.
Post a Comment