Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Peanuts or Pretzels?

That is the question for the day - or it could just be the name of my mock 1946 Flight Attendant Conference due much too soon! I am indeed procrastinating...I don't want to study for Psych 381... it truly is one of the most dull classes thus far in my degree. I can't wait until it is over.

Speaking of almost over... I've got roughly 7 weeks of school left and there is still no job in my future - how can this be? I have sent out no less than 30 inquiries and resumes. Should I be getting nervous? So I have compiled a list of questions that I am sick of asking - maybe you have an answer?

Do you have a job opening?
Which class should I take online - Marketing or History?
Do you want to stay at my apartment this spring/summer?
When do I find out about next year's design classes?
Do I need a new roommate next year?
Why is the hot water being turned off for tomorrow?
Who is Doog?
How many birthday gifts do I need to buy this month?
Why am I still procrastinating?
Why are my blogs so boring?

cheers

1 comment:

Meg said...

Dude. I answered the Doog Inquiry. Take Marketing, it's much more fun. The Jobs will come, like rain on a drought-infested plain. We will be swimming in sweet, sweet jobs. This will happen, my pet. Worry not.

Don't forget to bring a bathing suit for that job drenching...I mean, skinny dipping is cool and all, but these are potential employers.

Unless, of course, there are hot guys.

Now I'm rambling.