Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday the 13th

I don't believe in superstitions, in fact, I challenge them. Today is no exception. In a day supposed to be filled with bad luck and ill fortune I say "HAH - not ME"!

Today was my very last day of classes at the UofA! Done! No More! Finished! Also, my best friend from childhood is coming up today for a weekend of shopping and relaxation. It is sunny, warm and yes, there is a bird chirping outside my window (seriously).

Take that Friday the 13th!

1 comment:

Raymondo said...

This last day of classes has been a long, long time coming! Congratulations. You must spell this day r-e-l-i-e f!!!
You parents scoured suicide slide this a.m. for signs of croci, and found some too! Just little guys not quiet ready to bloom today, but probably tomorrow. Also lots of geese, woodpeckers, hawks, gulls, etc., with a temperature of +12C. It is a good Friday the 13th for us too.