Monday, February 13, 2006

Movies, Olympics and Midterms

There is just something that makes you feel all warm inside whenever the Olympics are on TV. I can't really explain why, but you just get this great feeling of National Pride and Global Unity (call be crazy - but that's the way I feel). I've been watching the women's hockey games, and I can't get over the skill and athleticism. GO CANADA GO!

Managed to go see Memoirs of a Geisha this weekend. I really enjoyed it. Man, if you don't like the story line, just go for the scenery. It was amazing. No wonder it is nominated for an Oscar. $11.00 well spent!

Other than a movie and the Olympics (and a GREAT episode of Grey's Anatomy) I've been working my ass off to get through the next week. Why is it that everything always piles up at once - no matter how hard you work ahead? Anyway, to my fellow exam-writers and design students - good luck and God speed to you.

No comments: