Friday, August 29, 2008

Not Back to School



* maybe if my school had chairs like these versions of the iconic Le Corbusier chair I would have been more excited to get back in the classroom!

I can definitely feel the air is much cooler now that we are approaching the fall season. I don't dare utter the deadly 's' word, but when the mercury drops it usually means one thing...Back to School.

With both parents as teachers, there was no hiding from the dreaded school bell. Don't get me wrong, I loved shopping for school supplies, planning out what new outfit to wear, and anticipated the reunion with friends lost during the summer months, but I was never really excited to jump back into the academic sphere.

So what do I do now that no longer have to answer to the clang clang clang of the school bell? I buy a ginormous textbook from amazon.ca ...and I can't wait to dive into it!



No comments: