Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Little Soggy


Anyone who has watched 'Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid' will be familiar with the song 'Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head'. This is the tune I always seem to be singing in the month of June.

The first couple weeks weren't too bad..."Hey, at least it isn't snowing," or "Think of how green it is going to be outside," I would cry. I had excuses for enjoying hot soup for supper, curling up on the couch in fuzzy sweaters and spending weekends indoors reading or working on my portfolio.

But now after almost three weeks of frizzy hair, wet ankles, two new umbrellas, sitting outdoors at a football game during a torrential down-pour and a cancelled camping trip I think... enough is enough.

3 comments:

Raymondo said...

Have you actually watched "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid"? If not, do! You'll love it.

Snowflake said...

I think you need to go to your childhood song bank and start singing Raffi's song..... Oh Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun, please shine down on me!......

Laurel said...

It worked!
Raffi saves the day (and my spirit) again!