Monday, June 18, 2007

Stumpy


Well I've been trying to think of something new to post for a while, but it seems as if my previous post is still applicable. Yes, it is still thunderstorming. I don't think I've seen this much rain in a long time. Oh well - farmers should be happy right?!?


As most of you know, Paul (#68) has been playing for the Red Deer Buccaneers football team for a few years now. It is always so much fun to go see him get roughed up and pushed around a bit. He's pretty good at holding his ground though and I've seen him make more than a few good blocks of his own. We're all proud of you Paulie. Next game is on Saturday June 23rd at Great Cheif Park in Red Deer against the Edmonton Stallions.


GO BUCS GO!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

check out the 'Lineman of the Game' on http://www.reddeerbuccaneers.com/index.htm

Raymondo said...

Hopefully, the Buccaneers have their two toughest games behind them and can now put together some wins! Congrats to Paul on Lineman of the Game!