
Okay Meg, this one's for you - and you can't complain that it is boring. It is what it is.
Today was my first day of work and I have to say it was really good! It felt as if I had never left the place. I was welcomed by many old faces and some new ones too. My office is next to the rest of the graphics department (unlike last summer when I was basically isolated in the storage room). In the morning I got settled in and reacquainted with the company issues. A bunch of us went out to Murph's for lunch (where else?) and we weren't in a rush to go back. In all fairness, it was my boss was the one who ordered a second round of drinks. The afternoon just flew right by. It was almost eerie to see that none of the many sticky notes I made 10 months ago had been moved. Before I knew it, it was time to go home. With a mere 10 minute walk home, I couldn't be more pleased.
Lets hope this good feeling lasts.
1 comment:
So, is that really your window on the corner of the top floor? Nice!
Post a Comment