Sunday, February 11, 2007

Hospitals

Well, unfortunately for her, Melissa has been stuck in the hospital for the last few days and it doesn't look like she'll be getting out any time soon. So much for her trip to Mexico. I went to go visit her yesterday for a few hours. I'm not exactly a fan of hospitals. In fact - the last time I was in a hospital visiting someone I fainted in the elevator, but that was a few years ago.

Anyhow, today I woke up with the flu. I've been sleeping all day, watching Grey's Anatomy (ironically in a hospital setting) occasionally getting up to grab something or check my email. And so I ask myself... is this flu something I contracted at the hospital from another patient, is it a result of 'hospital anxiety' or is it simply just a cruel coincidence?

Uuugh - I better not get any worse because god only knows I sure as hell don't want to end up in my own hospital bed!

1 comment:

Meg said...

I feel deserted. Do you feel deserted, with our parentals out of the country? Kind of weird.

Weird. Indeed.