Only one more term to go!
Although I can't say I'm completely dreading the return to book-work, exams, portfolios and late nights, but I can't say I'm excitedly anticipating the new challenges ahead either. With just under 4 months to go, I imagine time will go by quickly -- then let freedom ring!
5 comments:
Wow- maybe I should be hitting the books again - my grammar was terrible!
Must remember to re-read.
Let freedom ring from the snowcapped Rockies of Colorado!
Let freedom ring from the curvaceous slopes of California!
But not only that; let freedom ring from Stone Mountain of Georgia!
Let freedom ring from Lookout Mountain of Tennessee!
Let freedom ring from every hill and molehill of Mississippi. From every mountainside, let freedom ring.
And when this happens, When we allow freedom to ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual, "Free at last! free at last! thank God Almighty, we are free at last!"
........well, maybe graduating in April is not quite so dramatic as Martin Luther Jr.'s speech, but it probably feels just as good!
Ah, freedom.
Also known as: being bogged down by rent, utilities, car payments, insurance, the reality of paying for health insurance, sudden expectations of what to do with the 'seeming' expanse of free time, pressure to invest in an RRSP, taxes...
wait. You'll get there eventually. For now, FREEDOM!!
Ah, freedom.
Also known as: being bogged down by rent, utilities, car payments, insurance, the reality of paying for health insurance, sudden expectations of what to do with the 'seeming' expanse of free time, pressure to invest in an RRSP, taxes...
wait. You'll get there eventually. For now, FREEDOM!!
Ah, freedom.
Also known as: being bogged down by rent, utilities, car payments, insurance, the reality of paying for health insurance, sudden expectations of what to do with the 'seeming' expanse of free time, pressure to invest in an RRSP, taxes...
wait. You'll get there eventually. For now, FREEDOM!!
Post a Comment