Sunday, April 23, 2006

NEVER declare you've escaped the flu bug this season- it WILL come back and bite you in the ass!

...no Melissa, you did not invent the phrase "come back and bite you in the ass"

Alas, the last few days have been very trying for me. Just as I started writing my anthropology exam on Friday I was overwhelmed by illness to the point where I had to leave in the middle of my exam for 30 minutes. This was my guaranteed "A" class and all I had to do was write a half decent exam. However, that would not the case. I don't know how I managed to stumble home and crawl into bed for the next three days. Violent stomach flus plus final exam week is not fun.

Please do NOT send:
- chicken noodle soup
- jello
- apple juice
- stale crackers
- flat gingerale

I can't even stand to think about food at the moment.

However, sleeping for hours at a time is a nice change of pace. Plus... my sweetheart roommate has declared herself to be my personal slave until she moves on Wednesday. Ok, so it isn't ALL that bad.

No comments: