Sunday, January 29, 2006

Retirement Party

So, this weekend we hosted my dad's retirement party. It was a great time and it went off without a hitch. I have to admit, I was a little surprised when 2:00am rolled around and there were still 20 people in the house. I thought retired people hit the sac around 8:30pm! All in all, I think Papa B was pretty excited. He had little knowledge of the "small gathering" and was touched by all the surprise guests - thanks to y'all who made it out or sent your well wishes.

And so the job hunt officially begins. No more guarenteed summer position. I guess it is time for me to broaden my resume - and if I am really lucky, I might get a position in the field that I am studying in - wouldn't that be a novel idea.

Well, I've got a date with my textbook.

adios!

No comments: